Saturday, May 23, 2009

We are growing....

The little ladies are growing! We had an ultrasound this past Thurs. Baby A is been renamed to the baby on my right side, she is still head down. She is the bigger baby weighing in at approx 5 pounds! Baby B has is on my left side head down as well, she is weighing in at approx 4 pounds. They say the ultrasound weights can be off by a pound in either direction, my doctor says they probably are not much heavier than those weights though. We are officially 34 weeks along, and the babies can make their arrival at anytime, and be healthy. I do not feel like they are ready yet though, so I am not expecting them until at least June, the doctor also does not think they will be here yet either. My nights are rough, sleep is something that comes in one hour intervals. I know it is good practice for when the babies arrive, BUT I just want some sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment