Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BIG BELLY!



Here is an updated pic of the girls in my tummy! I feel huge, and it seems like I am getting bigger everyday! We have less than a month until we meet the girls and I cannot describe how excited we are! David and I were talking and he said to me "the only thing I am freaked out about is that I am not and have not been freaked out about us having the girls". I thought that was amazing, I figured most guys get a good case of the nerves this close to time, especially since we are having girls and not to mention 2 of them! On a side note my only fear is the actual birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Don't fear the birth - it's exciting and great! You are in very good hands! (My husband didn't ever have a case of the nerves, with either baby.)

    ReplyDelete