Friday, April 17, 2009

Lots going on

My dad has arrived with the JEEP and the remaining amount of babies stuff from our Texas shower. We are both soo excited. Once we get the JEEP cleaned up and the car seats installed we will definiatly post some pictures. David says our house looks like a Babies R Us threw up in it! We are in the crazy process of moving 3 rooms around in the house, plus adding in all of the girls stuff too! Yesterday we had another doctors apt and ultra sound, we were both so happy to see our little girls! We loved our ultrasound tech, she was the same as last time. She was so kind to us, she put the machine onto 4D and printed a few pictures out! Both babies are breech and their heads are facing my butt! They must like the darkness in my tummy! Baby A is still on the left hand side, and Baby B on the right hand side. We were able to get a great 4D shot of Baby A's face, it was amazing, and I really felt like we were kind of meeting her! She was beautiful and would like to say I think she looks like me or at least my baby pics! We also got to see a hand too in 4D, all 4 fingers and thumb just waving around, we couldn't get a good picture because the baby was moving it alot, it was kind of like she was waving to us! Her fingers looked long to me, which is great because that means she will have her daddy's hands which I would totally prefer! Baby A weighed in at 1100 grams and Baby B at 1000 grams, those are equivelant to approx. 2.25 piounds and 2.2 pounds! So in the last 4 weeks they have almost gained an entire pound! At the doctors apt, the doc really studied my charts and the measurements from the ultrasound and it appears that Baby B is starting to fall behind a little bit, her stomach and legs are measuring a full 7 days behind her sister, but her head is measuring on target. The doc seems to think that she is probably so squished that her umbilical cord is getting squished at times and compromising her nutrient and blood flow, he says this is a cause of concern. We knew that this was definiatly a possibility, I am classified a high risk pregnancy just because we have multiples, but because they are sharing the placenta, it makes it a little more challenging for the girls. There is not really anything we can do to help Baby B, just moniter it and make decisions based upon what we see. On Wed. I am going to the hostpital for a non stress test (NST) to see exactly what is going on when the babies move around and when I have contractions. Hopefully it will be good news! Please pray for the BELL BUNCH, and of course our lil girlies! I will definiatly keep you all posted and I plan on putting up the new ultrasound pictures really soon! Love to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment