Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Indiana Baby Shower





Hey guys! This is a few weeks behind, but I was really busy those last few weeks of work, and also wasn't feeling all that well. Things are looking up now though! The shower was a blast! Curly Cristi threw my the shower with the help of Crissy, Vickie, and Lora. Crissy hosted at her house and it was a perfect spot for the party!Tricia was even able to come in from New York! The decorations were done in pastel polka dots, peas in the pod, and baby bottles that were filled with pastel M&M's with quotes about TWINS on them. One of my favorite things were the polka dot lanterns that they used to decorate with, I am hoping I can use them in the girls nursery! We got alot of wonderful gifts! I was lucky to have my Grandma Many, both my Aunts, and my cousin Deidra at the shower too!  We got both strollers we needed, a ton of wipes, lots of cute clothes,both bedding sets for the nursery, and the crib mattresses from Davids' dad and Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment