Sunday, March 21, 2010

big bath tub!

Soo bathing twins is not exactly hard but it isn't easy either... I don't like doing one at a time for a few reasons.
1. it makes the routine REALLY long
2. inevitably the baby who isn't getting a bath will be screaming and crying for my attention the whole time the other baby is in the bath
3. when they bathe seperate I feel like I rush the play time and they don't get as much out of it as they deserve.
4. they really have fun together!

Because of all these reasons, I do them together, well they have outgrown their lil baby baths, they have outgrown their laundry basket, so they have officially graduated to the big tub all alone!!! It is fun and exciting and they love it so so much! I think they do great and will soon be swimming around like little fish in no time!! Without further ado...big girls in the big bath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment