Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 MONTH PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOT

We made a weekend trip to San Antonio recently! THe first day was professional pic day! I was lucky enough to have Becca with me to help out! The older they get the harder it is to do this! I think they turned out well... ENJOY! (and don't worry those of you who usually get hard copies you will get them soon!)THe following day Ben watched the babies from 530-1130 (with the assistance of Adriana and the girls) He did so well with them, he fed them dinner, gave them bottles and put them to bed! I was out celebrating a good friends birthday!I also got to catch up with Danielle, it was wonderful to see her and parents! Sunday we hung out with my dad (grandpa)and my good friend Jessica came over for a good romp with the babies!Dad made us steak and potatoes for dinner! The girls tried both peaches and french fries on this trip! Jacey loved the peaches and Julianna loves the fries... we will see if this holds true!












No comments:

Post a Comment