Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CRIBS!




That is right, we have picked out, purchased, and brought home our two new matching cribs! They are a color called tea stain, and they are lifetime convertible beds. They will convert into toddler beds,twins beds and even a full size bed! We got a pretty good deal on them, and we are so HAPPY to have them! The "girls" seem to be doing well, they are moving around a lot at night, and they usually let me know when they are not comfortable with the position I am in! I feel like my belly is just getting bigger and bigger! Our next appointment is March. 11th, it is just a regular check up! I am excited that I have more energy, my body is a little more achy, but I think I am doing well overall! David is sore from moving the cribs in, but I think that is the heaviest items we will have. Hope you like the new pics! The pics are from my 21st and 22nd weeks of pregnancy. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment