Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mar. 11 Doc. Appt and GROWING!

Today I had a regular doctors appointment, the details are as follows....
Doc asked how I am doing
I tell him pretty good with a few exceptions..
Lower back pain
Achey joints
Swolen fingers, toes,ankles, wrists and oh yeah MY NOSE!

Then he procedes to tell me you GAINED 12 POUNDS in the last month... that is too much! He said since I am swelling and have gained that much he wants to monitor it a little closer and I will see him next week for a follow up. On the good side my blood pressure was normal, and there was not any protein in my urine. Next week I will also get to have another ultrasound just to check the babies growth and fluid! Hopefully David will get to come to that appt just so he can see the lil ones again!

ANother funny/good thing is that I am measuring 30 WEEKS! wow!?! Hopefully I am growing good sized babies!
Here are some large and in charge 23 weeks pictures of me and the babies!
Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment