Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ultrasound Results

Yesterday was our 20 week ultrasound! It went well and the tech said that all the organs looked good, she took a ton of pictures of all the organs. She was sending them off to the radiologist for evaluation. We got a few good pics of each baby. They were moving around like crazy this time, I am amazed that I don't have motion sickness from it! Baby A is still measuring 3 or 4 days smaller than Baby B, which they say is just fine. Baby A is weighing in at 9 ounces and Baby B at 11 ounces. The tech was reasonably sure that both babies were GIRLS! We are very excited, and David says that only karma would dictate this! HAHA! We have a few names in mind, they don't have to match perfectly but we definiatly want them to mesh well. We are still looking for bedding sets that we like, and let me tell you if I see another PINK butterfly,ladybug, or flower I might flip out. I mean I am all about pretty things, but I am telling you they really want to shove this pink down our throats. The other interesting news is that the babies are sharing a placenta, so that would indicate that they are identical. There is not sure fire way to tell until after they are born and a DNA test, so we will just have to wait. The doc says since they are the same sex though, chances are definiatly high. My mom says ohh cute little red head girls! David is already talking about polishing his shotgoun!HAHA! Another neat thing that happened at our ultra sound was when David told the tech that we had his ultrasound picture from when he was in utero. The woman responded with you are the first person to ever tell me that. We have been shopping the last few days and have really had a great time, here are some of our purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment