Sunday, February 8, 2009

Doing Alot of Reading

And have come across a few good ideas or quotes. I thought I would share them with you because many of them put my feelings into words, and some of them I think are really cool. Hope you all enjoy. Oh yeah and 1 more week until our next ultrasound, remember to keep us and the babies in your thoughts and prayers. This is a very important appointment,the doctors are going to inspect each organ, and ensure it is developing properly. It will be very neat to see the babies again too!
Some of the cool things I gathered from my reading.

Nine Months in the Life of a Dad

In the fourth week of his wife's pregnancy, he will begin to notice others people's kids, and he will this slow down to respect speed limits.

Before the twenty-fifth week is over, he will fantasize about looking manly while burping his baby.

Toward the end of the thirty-sixth week, he will surf the Web in search of the perfect infant carseat instead of going out drinking with his buddies.

In other words, he will be well on his way to becoming the kind of father who takes his squirming daughter out of her bulky snowsuit before taking off his own coat and hat.

9 Reasons to Have Children
-I want to pass on the best qualities of my mate.
-I need a good excuse for baking chocolate chip cookies.
-I need a good excuse for being broke.
-I love children.
-I love major disruptions.
-I want to give my parents grandchildren.
-I want to give my in-laws a chance to treat me as their child.
-I want to be the mother of my husbands children.
-My husband is ready to learn how to blow someone else's nose.


I want to make sure we give our children a childhood worth remembering!

Don't argue with your children, so instead of saying "because I said so" , say because you are my best friend on earth.

Be there-on time! It is the most sacred rule of parenting.

Men's genes make mothers out of women.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone

Here are some pictures of my 16 week belly, my trip to Texas for Sabrina's bridal shower, and me in our new awesome rocking chair. My stuffed animals are there to represent our babies!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found a website for cute, inexpensive maternity clothes. Go to www.kikisfashions.com.

    ReplyDelete