Thursday, January 29, 2009

All along the pregnancy route..



Things have been going really well lately. I have been feeling great! A couple of exciting thing happened over the last 2 weeks or so. The babies are beginning to hear and recognize voices and sounds. I have been talking to them for a while now, but I am starting to play them music. Currently I think they need to be introduced to Journey, personally I think it will make them feel great! Also they got to go on a plane ride to TEXAS for the first time. The heard the voices of their grandparents, their Uncle Ben, and alot of our friends. I went to suprise Sabrina with a bridal shower, and bachelorette party. It went well, and I think she was very happy. While I was in Texas I did something so exciting, I bought our first "babies thing"! Our diaper bag! It is so cute, it is the turqouise and brown Vera Bradley. It was on major sale and I had to have it! I think it will be perfect for the two of them. David was not able to come to Texas with us, but it was a beautiful time, I got to eat my moms home cooking and it was 73 degrees on Friday! I loved it and I miss it there alot! Now for the most exciting news yet! I can feel the babies moving! It is a neat feeling, like a rolling pin going all over my insides. It started late last week! They tend to move around in the late afternoon for a bit everyday, and yesterday they were the most active by far. Overall things are going really well, and we are getting even more excited as the babies continue to grow. We have our next appointment on Feb 13th, and we can't wait! Love to All... Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment