Tuesday, February 2, 2010

updates


Julianna
has 2 teeth on the bottom!
screaches really high when she is "talking"
definiatly sticks her arms straight out and clenches her fists and shakes them when she is happy and excited just like I did!
reaches for me and daddy
moves her arms up and down like she is doing the monster mash
laughs out loud
love to be hung upside down
will smile at almost anyone anytime

Jacey
has NO teeth
says ba ba and duh duh
blows rasberries
rocks herself back and forth when she is sitting
shakes her head back and forth in the NO direction
reaches up for daddy and I
laughs out loud
enjoys sucking on socks
likes being upsidedown
is very cautious of new poeple and usually won't give a smile out in public but will warm up to people if they are at our house

They both know what the camera is will usually light right up when they see it!
Neither one of them have any interest in being on their tummies so crawling just hasn't happened yet....Julianna will push with herfeet towards an object so that is a start....

oh yeah and they still DO NOT sleep through the night..

2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Like Julianna, my Nolan has been doing the monster mash as well -- so cute!

    Good luck with STTN. It took me doing the CIO method separating the boys into different bedrooms to get them to finally STTN. I've still got Nolan is the guest room, but I plan on trying to let him sleep in the nursery this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer, you have great will power... I on the other hand DO NOT! I really just need to suck it up and do it, but it would be nice if my husband would just do it for me HAHA! Hope things are still going well with their sleeping!

    ReplyDelete