Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Road Trip here we come!

On Friday we will be embarking on our first long road trip! We are driving to Indy for the Many family reunion! I am really excited the girls will be making their appearance to the extended family for the first time! They will also get to meet all of my BFF's! My mom and dad will also be in town from Texas and the will be meeting my dad for the first time too! The girls seem to enjoy the car, so hopefully all will go well! I myself am dying for Chick-Fil-A so hopefully once we get to Indiana we will get to make a quick stop for lunch! On Friday it is also the girls 2 month well baby checkup so I will post the stats as soon as I can! Friday night I am going to the Dave Matthews concert with my friends and David will be on full time daddy duty! Tomorrow I will pack the JEEP, I hope everything fits! We are lucky because Nanny and Gampa got a packnplay and bathtub for their house, so we won't have to lug those back and forth! I will try and post some pics of the JEEP after it is all packed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment